Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Expand and enhance optimal learning opportunities for students.
- Advance student success through a focus on the achievement of learning outcomes for all students with the active involvement of all employees.
- Advance student success through a focus on improving persistence and graduation rates.
- Enhance pathways for students to transition from high school, home school, or adult education to Athens Technical College and from Athens Technical College to four-year institutions or to the workplace.
- Develop college faculty and staff.
- Expand the number of full-time faculty and staff to better address the full complement of student needs.
Workforce and Community Development
- Identify and close workforce gaps.
- Enhance continuing and community education opportunities at all campus locations.
- Emphasize lifelong learning opportunities Redesign and implement the college Work Ethics program.
- Expand the use of technology throughout the college.
- Ensure the long-term sustainability of the college.