Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the certificate program in Commercial Truck Driving will be able to complete the following tasks:
- Obtain load and trip information as required.
- Perform a vehicle and load inspection for each trip.
- Use resources effectively to plan a route and estimate expenses for any trip.
- Drive a tractor trailer competently on all types of roads and deliver a load safely and efficiently.
- Pass the written knowledge test.
- Pass the driving skills test.
- Demonstrate the personal and professional ethics and interpersonal skills that are expected in the workplace.