Priority Application Deadlines
To expedite the admissions process, applicants must submit all required admission materials for the specified academic terms by the dates indicated below:
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Spring Semester: November 1
- Summer Semester: April 1
The Admissions Office staff will process complete application packets received by these dates first. Applicants who submit their admissions packets after the priority application deadline may not be eligible to register for classes until the late registration period. Anyone who registers for classes during the late registration period must pay a $45 late registration fee. Financial aid benefits will not cover the late registration fee; therefore, students must pay this fee with personal funds. Complete application packets must include the following items:
- Signed admission application with all fields completed.
- $25 nonrefundable application fee.
- Official high school or GED transcripts.
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended in the past.
- Valid placement test scores (Accuplacer, COMPASS, ASSET, SAT, or ACT).
- Documentation of Lawful Presence and Residency.
The section on General Admission Requirements provides detailed information about what constitutes a complete application packet.