The Higher Education Act requires all colleges and universities to notify students and prospective students of all program costs for which they will be responsible. Students will be responsible for the following expenses:
- Nonrefundable application fee ($25)
- Tuition ($100 per credit hour)
- Accident Insurance Fee ($6 per term)
- Campus Supply Fee ($40 per term)
- Instruction Fee ($55 per term)
- Malpractice Insurance Fee ($11 per year)
- Parking Fee ($20 per term)
- Campus Safety Fee ($25 per term)
- Registration Fee ($50 per term)
- Student Activity Fee ($30 per term)
- Technology Fee ($105 per term)
Throughout the Program
- Textbooks (Approximately $3,500 for the associate degree program, $1,700 for the Biological Sciences Laboratory Technician program, $2,000 for the Environmental Chemistry Laboratory Technician program, and $1,300 for the Regulatory Compliance Technician program)
- Supply Fees (Varies — See course descriptions for exact amounts)These expenses are based on costs in effect at the time this catalog was published. Prices are subject to change.
These expenses are based on costs in effect at the time this catalog was published. Prices are subject to change.