Catalog 2021-2022

Filing a Complaint

Any member of the technical college community may file a complaint with the judicial advisor against any student for a violation of the Student Code of Conduct. Unless otherwise noted, the vice president for student affairs serves as the judicial advisor responsible for the administration of the college judicial system. The individual(s) initiating the action must submit the acquisition in writing to the vice president for student affairs as soon as possible after the event takes place, preferably within 10 business days. Academic misconduct shall be handled using the procedures outlined in the Academic Honesty Policy (see Academic Honesty Policy).